Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm a published Blogcritic!

I'm happy to announce that I've become an official Blogcritic. If you're not sure what that is then I highly suggest you follow the link at the right side of this page. It's an excellent site to check out the latest news, reviews, opinions, whatever. The TV page usually has some excellent recaps of various shows. My first post there is the same review of The Cure's Disintegration album that I have up here but you still might want to have a look.

Jackie, one of the TV editors, is also one of the recap artists. She did recaps of Big Brother: All Stars which was an appreciated resource for those of us that didn't really want to watch the live feeds but wanted to know what happened. She currently recaps episodes of Survivor, Amazing Race and Lost.

I'm not sure what my next submission will be to Blogcritics.org but I'll be sure to let you all know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home